It seems that I end up updating this website only when something changes on the backend and this time I’m moving to GitLab Pages.
After my PC broke last year, and trying to repair it (socket 1150 is dead), I decided to build a new one. Originally I planned on waiting a few more years for VFIO to mature, but Microsoft’s decisions with Windows 10 regarding tracking and whatnot convinced me to run Linux as my main operating system, and Windows in a virtual machine.
The old static landing page was getting a little outdated, and so I figured I would rather just upgrade the whole site to use Hugo. I also stopped using Twitter, and started with Github so the links changed around a little bit.